Book Forum  >  General Discussion  >  Teen Inventor Empowering the ...

Pages: « 1 »

Webpoll   

Would you vote for my campaign to protect the power grid?
(1)
Yes
(2)
Possible
(3)
No

Marc
Teen Inventor Empowering the Future. EMP Protection. ValeVarkaSystems.com Launches. Inventor's Website
Date: Oct 24, 2010 4:12:02 PM PDT
Author: Marc

I have just launched my site (ValeVarkaSystems.com). If you want to talk about this subject then email me or send a message through the site.

"EMP and Solar Flare Protection" (We no longer have to talk about the insecurities of consumer electronics with EMP's) (Don't wait for anyone else's word to get you moving; protect yourself)

The purpose of the ValeVarkaSystems.com is to give the users and visitors an in-depth perception of what it is like to be an Electrical Engineering inventor. By providing up to the hour news, you can stay informed of major events and projects taking place. With the Live Feed you can get a glimpse of how things are done during the design and construction of new technologies. The Projects page is one connection that most users and visitors take part in when a better understanding of a particular system is needed. With the projects page you can look up past, present, and future projects that I will take on.

Regards,

Marc Brown Jr.

Electrical Engineering Inventor/ Programmer/ Designer

ValeVarkaSystems.com

macb6497@valevarkasystems.com

facebook.com/valevarkasystems.com

youtube.com/valevarkasystems.com

My email address has changed to macb6497@valevarkasystems.com.

Please send this to anyone you feel may be interested

© 2010 Vale'-Varka Systems - Made By Marc Brown Jr.
Regards, Marc Brown Jr. Mechatronics Engineering Inventor/ Programmer/ Designer/ Entrepreneur Vale Varka Systems.com
Last modified by Marc on Apr 9 2011 6:47AM

Marc
Nationwide EMP protection. Votes start Sunday.
Date: Oct 29, 2010 6:11:01 PM PDT

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on installing EMP protection systems in a few homes and industrial power stations. I'm currently focusing on Virginia, New Jersey, and Maryland.

A grant campaign called "RefreshEverything" (refresheverything.com) hosted by Pepsi gives out many grants to companies that provide the most needed service, product, or event.

I have signed up for this event and my position is based upon the votes from the public.

I'll post my link later, Sunday at Midnight, so that you may vote for me and my plan (To protect important power stations and consumer homes).

If I receive a number of votes that places me at the top of the position, then I will receive the grant, and I can move forward at a faster rate with protecting the nation and the people that allow this nation to function.

Stay focused on this thread until Monday when I post the link to my campaign.

Thanks and Regards,

Marc Brown

Electrical Engineering Inventor/Programmer/Designer
http://www.valevarkasystems.com
Regards, Marc Brown Jr. Mechatronics Engineering Inventor/ Programmer/ Designer/ Entrepreneur Vale Varka Systems.com
Last modified by Marc on May 27 2011 3:09PM

Attachment:
6ead863b90c7bc383edd3cb60e530824.jpg
   View
Description:
The final consumer EMP protection system.

Marc
Worldwide EMP protection campaign in review
Date: Nov 3, 2010 5:15:17 PM PDT

Hello everyone,

I have setup my campaign but, I thought that it would become active within that same day. Actually, the campaign is in review and will become active Dec 1, 2010 if it is selected, sorry for that mistake.

Thanks and Regards,

Marc Brown

Vale Varka Systems.com

Marc
EMP/Solar Flare Protection receives executive level attention and support
Date: Nov 21, 2010 5:46:23 PM PST

I have recently finished my meeting at an Executive Office Building where I discussed the High-Level EMP and Solar Flare Attenuation System.

They are in the process of setting me up for evaluations with the numerous power stations that will need attenuation systems.

You can check out the video on my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/ValeVarkaSystems

and my website.

Here's the link to the video:
http://www.valevarkasystems.com/Configure.php?videoLocator=%3CIMG+height%3D50+src%3D%22Videos%2FEMPAttenuation%2Fchoice28.jpg%22+width%3D90+border%3D0%3E&videoLocator2=3

This changes everything...

Regards,

Marc Brown
Vale Varka Systems.com
Last modified by Marc on Nov 21 2010 5:54PM

Marc
Reiterate: EMP/Solar Flare Protection receives executive level attention and support
Date: Nov 22, 2010 6:00:28 AM PST

There was an encoding error with the video stream of the last video on my Executive Branch meeting. Check out the new video.

The new video is at:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1507017395093

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y912C5ypYDA

Thanks for all of the votes.

Regards,

Marc Brown
Vale Varka Systems.com

Marc
EMP protection. Website Fix
Date: Nov 22, 2010 3:46:05 PM PST

I understand that my site was taking far too long to load.

If have fixed the problem and you can now receive your requested pages in as little as 1/5th of a second.

Valevarkasystems.com

Marc
EMP Protection Campaign Sponsored by Pepsi.
Date: Dec 1, 2010 9:03:18 AM PST

Hello everyone,

I'm here to tell you that my campaign was not approved by Pepsi.

They said that my steps to protect the power grid were not detailed enough.

It's ok because I simply needed that campaign so that I could work at a faster rate.

I'm still working on Virginia, New Jersey, and Maryland, but it will take longer to reach the other states.

Also, if you haven't, check out my video about my executive branch building meeting.

fb.me/valevarkasystems

or

www.valevarkasystems.com/Projects.php

Regards,

Marc Brown
Vale Varka Systems.com
Last modified by Marc on Dec 1 2010 9:04AM

Marc
EMP Protection Campaign is back!
Date: Mar 28, 2011 6:09:55 PM PDT

The EMP Protection Campaign sponsored by Pepsi is back!

That means I can resubmit my application in hopes that I can receive a grant for the EMP Attenuation System!

They said submissions will be accepted starting April 4th!

I'll keep everyone posted.

Regards,

Marc Brown Jr.

Mechatronics Engineering Inventor/ Programmer/ Designer

Vale Varka Systems.com

macb6497@valevarkasystems.com

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Topic Tags
and   Attenuation   electromagnetic   EMP   empowering   Flare   future   High   Inventor   Level   Protection   pulse   solar   System   systems   Teen   Vale   Varka